You have questions, we have answers. In this episode, we bring you another behind the curtain view of a Q&A call with members of our Lifestyle Builders program.
- Explore ways to decide on what content should come out for your business and when
- How to use time and task audits to help plan out your next big project
- Learn when and how to hone in on SEO
[00:20] – Welcome
- [00:20] – Question 1 – Do you use a content planner? I am trying to decide a schedule to use for releasing my own content
- [00:54] – We have nothing formal, as the biggest thing that matters is the intent of the content itself
- [01:40] – We tend to recommend that you do not follow someone else’s method. What may work for one business, sometimes will not translate into yours
- [03:35] – Think about your end goal, and how a planned release of content will support your journey to get there
- [07:58] – Question 2 – One of my click funnels is not preforming. What could be the reason and what can I do?
- [08:20] – Look at your where your current audience is finding you, and what their motivation is for clicking over to your link in the first place
- [09:06] – IF possible, look back to see if this approach has working in the past
- [10:43] – Question 3 – How do I market my online business offline?
- [11:10] – Network TO market. Find where your people are and get in front of them
- [18:04] – Question 4 – I am considering starting an online community, looking at both free and paid options. What can you tell me about them?
- [18:38] – Use social media as a marketing strategy, but know that creating a community will take a lot of work and time
- [19:23] – It is easy to create “baby bird syndrome” where people will only take your free content and never actually purchase from there
- [24:18] – Question 5 – How do I decide what my next big project is to work on?
- [26:22] – Do a time/task audit and see exactly where you are spending your time, and plan from there
- [30:01] – Question 6 – When does SEO become an important part of your business?
- [30:30] – SEO is usually not a first focus, unless it is a core part of your business – ie, traffic based income streams
- [36:38] – Question 7 – When working with retainer clients, how far in advance should you work?
- Leave Us a Review on iTunes - Let us know how you like the podcast. Ratings help more people who need the show to find it.
- Lifestyle Builders Starter Pack - Grab the templates and worksheets to help you get started as a Lifestyle Builder.
- Lifestyle Builders Incubator - Get the training, mentorship, and community support to launch your product or service.
- Apply For Coaching - Schedule a free discovery call with Tom to see if coaching can help take your business to the next level.